Camping Holidays at Freshwinds
Our camping site is situated on a working farm which is in an area of outstanding natural beauty in East Sussex.
On the farm we have cows, sheep, 3 pet pigs and 2 donkeys.
We would love to welcome you to our small secluded campsite which has 15 generously spaced pitches, and for the glampers amongst you we have 2 yurts, a shepherds hut and a tiny house, so please take a few minutes to check out our website. we are unable to take dogs at the farm.
5 reasons to stay at Freshwinds camping
- We are situated in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- We are a small family run campsite (you get the personal touch).
- Our tent pitches & glamping areas are spacious and campfires are allowed.
- We are a working farm with plenty of animals to see.
- We have a lovely garden with pets corner for children to enjoy.
We feel very privileged to have Catherine Burnett BEd MRSS(T) providing on-site treatments in the beautiful Hazel Grove Yurt which is situated near the camping field.
Catherine is an experienced highly qualified and well respected local therapist and teacher of Qigong, Shiatsu and meditation.
Treatments offered are: Shiatsu Reiki acupressure head/neck/shoulder massage. Indian Head Massage, Qigong and Meditation
Why not treat yourself to a therapy session during your stay. Click here to read more.
Freshwinds Garden Blog
Click the links below to view the latest posts.